Nokia Experts Launch Contest, Final Week to enter and answer a few questions
Week 5, Final Week, of the Nokia Experts Launch Contest is now kicking off and will run until midnight Pacific Time on Saturday, 28 February. Here are the rules for Week 5:
How to Enter – Week 5 (Ends Saturday, 28 February at midnight Pacific Standard Time)
For this final week’s contest you have to answer five questions sprinkled throughout the short history of this site and then send them in through the Contact form. Comments are turned off for this week’s entry because I don’t want the answers appearing here for others to get to enter without any effort. If you post in another thread I will delete that comment and your entry for this week. Please use the Contact form as I have directed and even linked to for you.
Here is what you have to answer correctly:
(1) What is my current favorite Nokia S60 device?
(2) What was my first Nokia S60 device?
(3) What Nokia am I saving up for to buy when it is released?
(4) What is my regular day job?
(5) What military branch did I serve in?
That’s it for this week! It will take me a few days to assemble all the entries over the last five weeks and then we will randomly draw the two lucky winners from all valid entries.
The Fine Print and More Rules
- One entry per person per week (please only submit a single comment for the contest for this week).
- Full contest will end at midnight Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, 28 February. Each weekly entry task has ended on the Sunday at midnight of that particular week.
- You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
- The contest is open to anyone in the world.
- We’ll pick the winner randomly from all the correct entries that we receive.
- Please send any questions to email@example.com.