Nokia Experts launch contest gives you 5 chances to win a Nokia N85 or E71
Welcome to the Nokia Experts site everyone and thanks for visiting. Please remember to subscribe to the RSS feed too. As a way to get some interest going here on the site and to also find out what you want to get from the site we are going to be holding a Nokia Experts Launch Contest until the end of February where you will have a chance each week to earn an entry into the contest for a total possible of 5 entries if you complete each task correctly.
This is definitely a contest you want to enter because the grand prize is a new Nokia N85 (the one with an OLED display), software from vendors like DataViz, Astraware, and Epocware, and some accessories (like an 8GB microSD card) provided by Smartphone Experts. The runner-up prize is a Nokia E71 North American version with software and accessories too.
How to Enter – Week 1 (Ends Sunday, 1 February at midnight Pacific Standard Time)
Sign up to follow Nokia Experts on Twitter. If you don’t have a Twitter account simply sign up for a free account and then visit the Nokia Experts Twitter page and select to Follow us. We’ll gather up the names of all our Twitter followers on Sunday night. If you already started following us when we launched then your following counts as an entry to the contest.
That’s it for this week! I’ll post the details for Week 2 entries on Monday morning.
The Fine Print and More Rules
- One entry per person (i.e. you can only follow us through one Twitter account).
- Full contest will end at midnight Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, 28 February. Each weekly entry task will end on the Sunday at midnight of that particular week.
- You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
- The contest is open to anyone in the world.
- We’ll pick the winner randomly from all the correct entries that we receive.
- Please send any questions to email@example.com.