Favorite 3rd party applications for S60 devices
I test and trial a ton of applications so there are apps flying on and off my devices regularly. However, there are some essential applications that I use regularly and I wanted to let you know what they are in case you had something better or you were looking for something to add to your device. I will list applications I use on both my E71 and N85 since they are both fairly similar.
- Nokia Email, works great with my two Gmail accounts
- Opera Mini, I like the shortcuts and speed
- Wavelog, the WordPress client you all told me about yesterday
- Skyfire, alternative web browser that lets me watch Hulu.com content
- RoadSync 4, a better Exchange client than Mail For Exchange (review coming next week)
- Gmail, why can’t they get a higher res icon?
- fring, VoIP, Last.fm, and more
- Olivetree BibleReader, I need to always have the Word with me
- QuickOffice Premier 6, after the tip I purchased the upgrade for $10
- StyleTap, I have a couple Palm apps I want to run (review coming)
- Mobbler, I love streaming music clients
- Hava Player, one way to watch my home content
- Google Maps, always good to have an alternative to Nokia Maps
- Astraware S60 games (Board games, Solitaire, and Big Box of Blox), games to pass the time in line are nice to have (review coming)
- Handy Profiles, love the automatic profiles
- Handy Taskman, no better way to switch apps
- Handy Keylock, nice utility to help lock out my keyboard
- JoikuSpot, you never know when you need a wireless hotspot
- NGage games, loaded on my N85 since E71 doesn’t support
- Jaiku, I don’t use it as much as I used to
My most used application loaded on the devices by Nokia is the Podcasting utility that lets me download all of my favorite podcasts over the air!
What are some of your favorite applications that you think I should try out?