Help CrackBerry Kevin Get Schooled in Nokia
Hey Nokia fans! Week 5 of the Smartphone Round Robin has me getting educated about Nokia smartphones, specifically the N900 and N97, and I have a LOT to learn so am looking for your help.
It’s clear to me both of these devices offer a lot of features and functionality, but I need to make sure I’m getting the most out of the Nokia platform. I also want to make sure I fully understand what you guys think a BlackBerry user would gain or lose in giving a device like the N900 or N97 a shot. That said, I’d greatly appreciate it if you can get back to me in the comments here with your thoughts on the following:
- Why do you love your Nokia device? What sets it apart from the competition?
- How do you use your Nokia smartphone? Is it primarily a communication tool? A multimedia tool? Maybe both? Do you use it for business or more for personal use? What type of user is a good ‘fit’ with a Nokia smartphone?
- What’s the app situation like? Any favorites?
- What would you like to see Nokia do next or do differently?
- What do you think a BlackBerry user would love about Nokia phones? Anything they might not like?
And if there’s anything else you think I should know, tell it to me straight. Thanks y’all!!