Contest: Win my unlocked Nokia E71x
I just ordered my Nokia N900 and am now feeling a bit generous with the devices I own. Since I went all in with T-Mobile I no longer have an AT&T SIM and thus AT&T devices have less appeal to me as a buyer. So, who wants my Nokia E71x? As you know I put together the E71x Guide and have plans to do the same with the N900. I have written quite a bit about the E71x, but have an unlocked E71 to fill that front-facing QWERTY desire. FYI, I received an unlock code from AT&T so this is an unlocked E71x that could be used with T-Mobile or AT&T in the USA.
This contest is only open to US residents so please do not enter if you do not live in the 50 States or the District of Columbia. This contest is a Twitter contest, similar to the launch contest we had several months ago. Follow the directions below and good luck to everyone.
How to Enter
Visit the Nokia Experts Twitter page and perform the following steps to secure your valid entry:
- Follow Nokia Experts on Twitter
- Post a Tweet with @NokiaExperts in it somewhere stating why you want the E71x
- Wait until the contest ends to find out if you won
If you already follow Nokia Experts on Twitter, then please follow the directions for Step 2 and leave the comment as detailed for an entry.
The Fine Print and More Rules
- One entry per person.
- Full contest will end at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, 20 September.
- You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
- The contest is open to those in the US ONLY.
- We’ll pick the winner randomly from all the correct entries that we receive.
- Please send any questions to email@example.com.