Contest: I’ve got orange, who wants my gray Nokia N8?
Now that I am happily sporting my orange Nokia N8 we wanted to go ahead and giveaway my dark gray N8 to one lucky Nokia Experts reader. It has been about a year since we have held a contest here so to get the word out about the site and find out why you think you deserve the Nokia N8 you have to complete the tasks listed below to get in a valid entry. People that have purchased my phones in the past can attest to the pristine condition I keep them in so this dark gray N8 is nearly perfect and comes with the USA warranty that is good until October 2011. The original box and all included accessories are of course part of this package. Remember that the Nokia N8 works with the 3G networks on both AT&T and T-Mobile and is worth $549!
UPDATE: OK, I’ll pay to ship it to Canada too so let’s open this up to my northern neighbors as well.
This contest is only open to US and Canadian residents since we are continuing our focus on the US perspective of Nokia and the N8, so please do not enter if live outside the 50 States or the District of Columbia. You can only enter once so don’t try to create multiple Twitter accounts or fool us to cheat for the win. Follow the directions below and good luck to everyone.
How to Enter
In order to ensure you can capture those wonderful moments this Christmas we are going to run the contest from now until 4 December 2010 so I can ship the N8 out to you that week. To continue to spread the word out about the site and find out why you think you deserve the Nokia N8 you have to complete the following tasks:
- Follow Nokia Experts on Twitter.
- Create a Tweet with the following info:
- @nokiaexperts so we get your entry
- Photo that includes the Nokia Experts site or logo and something else cool (you, old Nokia collection, beautiful nature shot, etc.)
- Reason why you deserve the dark gray Nokia N8 (I know there won’t be many characters left, but that is the challenge now isn’t it?)
The Fine Print and More Rules
- One entry per person.
- Full contest will end at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, 4 December.
- You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
- The contest is open to those in the US and CANADA ONLY.
- We’ll pick the winner and that selection is final (no whining).
- Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.